Friday, September 21, 2012

DIY Bouquet Wrap

For those of you who have made a pearl bouquet, this can come in handy for sure!

Those annoying, unsightly wire 'stems' are definitely something you don't want to be seen on your wedding day, and they aren't too comfortable to hold either, especially if you did what I did and used multiple types/color wire.

I ran to Michaels and bought me some ribbon to wrap that bad boy up! This is only a trial run, so it isn't that neat or exactly how I will be carrying it on my big day. But here's the finished product in all its shiny glory!




When I figure out a more presentable method, I'll post a tutorial for you all! Until then...

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to get a tutorial since I haven't figured out how I want to do a bouquet wrap yet :)

    ReplyDelete